Capital City Media is Recruiting
We are looking to fill an exciting new Media Planning & Operations Executive position which has become available at Capital City Media. If you feel the below role is right for you please e-mail a CV and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideal candidate will have approximately 1-2 years digital planning/ ad trafficking/ buying experience.
- Graduate, or candidate with less than 1 year experience, will be considered if existing skillset is applicable, or desire to learn is demonstrably strong.
- International experience is preferable but not essential.
- Role is highly analytical in main, and would suit this particular skillset.
- Previous experience with DCM, flashtalking or similar is desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of excel and powerpoint is desirable.
- Understanding of programmatic advertising will be an advantage, including DSPs, DMPs, and optimisation strategy.
- Understanding of AdWords also an advantage.
- To provide strategy, planning and buying for digital briefs.
- To educate and inform clients in digital media through face-to-face presentations and regular digital media bulletins/updates.
- To brief relevant digital media owners on campaigns.
- To provide contact details of technical specs to creative agencies for plans.
- To manage remote hosting partnerships.
- To understand CPA targets.
- To provide post campaign analysis for appropriate campaigns.
- To sit alongside and provide other members of the agency with regular updates regarding innovation, competitive activity, progress etc in digital, specifically focused on areas relevant to our clients.
About Capital City Media:
Capital City Media is an independent company founded in 1990. It was the first media independent to exclusively serve the financial services industry. It still focuses on financial and professional services. Historically UK-centric, client wins and expansion have resulted in a deeper need for understanding international media and the relevant options for our clients there. Whilst print and outdoor are still very important media within CCM, we are seeing a greater move forward with digital. To that end the role will predominantly be online but there are opportunities to learn about other media. We a small, but friendly company. We have fun but work hard – and that is rewarded. The candidate would be exposed to all clients at every level.